05 January, 2006

Illness an Annointing Fire

The weaker I get the tighter You hold~
No one loves me Lord like You.
You are my very present help in trouble~
Lord, Your provision will see me through.
I trust You, Lord when no answer comes~
That You have not forsaken my cry.
When I can't take any more - and another arrow comes~
Lord, I trust You have a good reason why.
Lord, You have allowed this sickness in my body~
For many years now it has had its stay.
Lord show me how to make the most of these circumstances~
In this confinement Lord, I pray.
My desire, Lord is to glorify You~
I am confident that for my life You have a plan.
Though my body be in chains of limitations~
Super-naturally, Lord, I will stand.
Lord, bind the enemy that says I'm unworthy~
False guilt - yes, I recognize these lies.
I know Lord, my life is important~
That I am precious Lord in Your eyes.
'Tis in Your arms I fall my Lord~
Your secure, accepting arms of grace.
When I am weak and cannot stand~
I feel Your holy breath upon my face.
Lord, I have found through my body tested~
Sometime the physical pain has been hell.
But Your peace and strength and presence abound~
And shine a bright light in my prison cell.
Be joyful rejoicing always, pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD - "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: