It's a good thing everyone does their little part so well.
- How the customer explained it.
- How the project manager understood it.
- How the analyst designed it.
- How the programmer wrote it.
- How the Business Consultant described it. (Hehe. The shorthand for Business Consultant is "BS Ksltnt")
- (row 2)
- How the project was documented.
- What operations installed (My job is supervisor of operations, BTW)
- How the customer was billed.
- How is it was supported.
- and finally....
- What the customer really wanted.
It's been around a couple years, but I stumbled across it again, and figured someone else might like it.