26 November, 2006

Presbuteras: Stan Gundry - Bobbed Hair, Bossy Wives, and Women Preachers (Not)

Mr. Gundry has written an excellent piece on his emigration to egalitarianism. For those of you still interested in the subject, I highly recommend it.

I also learned a new big theology word, "synthetically." It means to take all the little pieces, and see what they mean when put together. I recently received an anonymous critique that I might be making too huge claims based upon just a verse or two plus my fallen opinions. Now I know a big word to describe what I am really doing when I'm making this person unhappy.

Really.

I promise that as a rule, I have a lot more little verses in mind than I type out on this blog. If anyone would really like for me to reference more completely, I will consider it. It's just that once I have chewed on enough weeds, I want to get up over them, and look at the big picture. I'll admit that I may do it too quickly, and certainly always seem to do it too quickly, but I ask you to challenge me and let's see what comes of it.

Until then, I'm hiding behind "SYNTHETICALIZITATION."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SYNTHETICALIZITATION

One big old word 4 sure.
I like the way you do it, if it makes me pick up my Bible then that’s a good thing.


I tend to look at things at a different view and stuff. It’s called Millyisms.